пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD MEZARKABUL UNSPOKEN

Take My Time Poor victims of delusion poor minds to question who we are Or amplified ignorance prayers to be saved from the dark I've built the walls around me, now I'm to be alone inside It's no complaint at all, I take my time And life goes on and on with no decision Craven souls of desperation breed lies to trust in who we are Or mindless gaze of the ape man reflecting what's been automized I view a little sky here, and trying not to lose it all Content with my own, I take my time And life goes on and on with no decision I know the world is confusing, I need some time to be alone And everything I fear losing, Tortures my soul all along Isolation, isolation Worth a listen for anyone bored with the uniformity of contemporary western metal. There are no replies yet to this review Be the first one to post a reply! Who took away the light? Puratu Out from the mountain, to reach the ocean I need no reason, only the motion Flow into nowhere and wash away the lies I've no fear of losing What you see is not mine For I leave no footprints On the sands of time I only witness and trust in my own source Like all rivers do, running the course Bleeding in deeper to reach the lowest ground I've no fear of losing What you see is not mine For I leave no footprints On the sands of time Out from the mountain, reaching the ocean Know that you'll meet me from all directions As the final curtain falls before your eyes Welcome to our newest member, Attersones In Turley they still go by the name Pentagram and for some unknown reason they use Mezarkabul in the rest of the world. mezarkabul unspoken

Uploader: Kasida
Date Added: 27 September 2004
File Size: 59.30 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3729
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The album is simply but amazing. Keyboards contribute to create that special atmosphere in the fair proportion, no keys abusing here.

Playing clubs and doing extended tours throughout Turkey along with numerous festivals. Bands alphabetical country genre Labels alphabetical country Reviews R. In Esir Like an Eagle unspoke.

I have no soul.

AgonymphOctober 2nd, Written based on this version: Founded back inMezarkabul are from Turkey and they are the only metal superstars selling hundreds of thousands of albums in their home territory. When I had to. They use keyboards, but not aiming to overpower, just trying to give the feeling of their oriental effect.

MEZARKABUL LYRICS - Unspoken

For Those Who Died Mezarkkabul. Even unspkken you might not have expected it, Mezarkabul are not newcomers. For the One Unchanging In the lights of Eden, it's me you're unspokej In the cold December, still it's me you'll face In all the lies I've told you, it's truth you shall find In all the names I've given you, it's me you'll understand Now the waiting is over and it's vain to deny Be relieved from desires, be awake, Open your eyes Time is flowing and the world is turning Words now spoken for the one unchanging In all the pain I've shown you, there's hope you shall see With all the fear I've given you, it's love you'll understand Now the waiting is over and it's vain to deny Be relieved from desires, wake up!

mezarkabul unspoken

Here, the band really found its style. They reach in and take my own life with my hands But I've killed my brothers, too. It is that mixture between traditional metal, oriental sounds and some sparks of new power metal that makes it to me so special and mezrkabul.

Mezarkabul - Unspoken (CD)

The melodies remind me of the mid-eastern culture and philosophy, as you can hear some strange instruments among the guitars, bass and drums. Mezarkabul delivers a passionate music and confirms again that metal as no boundaries, no frontiers.

Open your sleepless eyes Dark thoughts in your mind will bring you tears Like the dark clouds in the sky bringing rain Anger in your heart will make your fears grow Like the thunder in the sky screams in pain 6. As said above, the fact the singer sounds very much like Bruce Dickinson I am sure it is totally naturalMezarkabul sound like Iron Maidenan oriental Iron Maiden. All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

Founded inMezarkabul Turkish and Arab word brought together as one and the exact translation is "grave acceptance", which means "having no fear of losing" or if you prefer "being alive indeed" are the only rock superstars in Turkey, selling hundreds of thousands of albums in their home territory despite the strong opposition of the conservative Turkish media.

mezarkabul unspoken

Up until this point, the band was searching for their comfort zone, incorporating elements of heavy metal, thrash metal, power metal and even some progressive touches. Please join or login if you have joined before. Lions in a Cage 5. Mezarkabul 's singer will reminds you immediately Bruce Dickinson and this Unspokenreleased on September 24is full of oriental influence.

Please read the disclaimer.

mezarkabul unspoken

They mix influences from mezarkaubl metal, melodic death metal, Black Album era Metallica, plus some middle east melodies and grooves which are simply excellent. They just use those oriental spices to enrich their music and sound, and at least for me they do it with a great composition background, it never becomes overloaded or repetitive, it sounds fresh and original.

I really loved the grooves, the riffs, the melodies and the exotic atmosphere of the unknown. Worth a listen for anyone bored with the uniformity of contemporary western metal. Puratu Out from the mountain, to reach the ocean I need no reason, only the motion Flow into nowhere and wash away the lies I've no fear of losing What you see is not mine For I leave no footprints On the sands of time I only witness and trust in my own source Like all rivers do, running the course Bleeding in deeper to reach the lowest ground I've no fear of losing What you see is not mine For I leave no footprints On the sands of time Out from the mountain, reaching the ocean Know that unspokn meet me from all directions As the final curtain falls before your eyes We Come from Nowhere 2.

Welcome to our newest member, Attersones

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий